All bookings are subject to the following conditions, which become legally binding on acceptance of reservation by Accelera Language:
• A 25% deposit is required on booking to secure a place at a programme. The deposit will be credited to the first invoice issued and will be returned only if Accelera Language cannot offer the client a place.
• All fees must be paid in full 28 days before the course starts for private clients and 14 days from the date of invoice for corporate clients, unless prior arrangement is made with Accelera Language.
• Unless payment or proof of payment has been received by Accelera Language, you will lose the right to take part in the programme.
In the event of circumstances beyond our control or where the number of bookings received does not reach the minimum number required to operate a course viably, Accelera Language reserves the right to change services offered, including details of programmes, venues, facilities and dates of programmes. Alternatives offered will be of equivalent or greater value than the original booking. Accelera Language reserves the right to make changes to course arrangements and cancel courses if necessary.
3. Refund Policy
Accelera Language will, wherever possible, be generous in granting refunds in cases of severe hardship or ill-health, particularly when a client place can be re-sold. Early advice of any cancellation or withdrawal is recommended. If you have to cancel your programme, contact us immediately. We will refund fees paid to us at our discretion or hold them for a future course as follows:
*100% refund of the amount of written cancellation received 28 days before the beginning of the course.
*50% Refund will be given for 15-27 days before the beginning of the course.
*0% Refund with 14 days or less before the beginning of the course.
4. Methods of Payment
All of our programmes require a deposit payment of 25% in order to book and hold your reservation. The deposit can be paid by:
a. Bank Wire Transfer (direct deposit or money wire transfer) into our euro or pound sterling accounts in the UK. When payment is made directly to our bank, a copy of the transfer instructions should be sent to Accelera Language so that we can acknowledge receipt at the earliest opportunity.
b. Payment by credit/debit card can be made by PayPal via secure payment on our website.
c. Payment may be made in pound sterling or euro.
d. All bank charges should be paid by the client/company.
5. Medical and Travel Insurance
Accelera Language takes no responsibility for medical, travel and personal insurance.
6. Resolution of Disputes
Should you be unhappy with any aspect of our programme you should contact the Programme Director on site. If the matter is not resolved, you or your company should write to Accelera Language’s Head Office. Any such complaint will be investigated providing:
• It is received within one month of the termination of the course.
• It was initially registered in writing to the Programme Director.
• All invoices relating to the client making the complaint have been settled in full.
Accelera Language, its staff and representatives are not liable:
• For any loss, damage or injury to persons or property however caused, except where liability is expressly imposed by law.
• In the event that reasons or causes beyond our control prevent the delivery of any service or programme.
8. Conduct of Clients on a Programme
• You must comply with the directions and follow the rules of each programme.
• We reserve the right to expel any learner for behaviour which is unacceptable. In this event fees will be forfeited and you will have to pay any consequential travel or other costs.
• You are liable for any damage you may cause, and will have to pay the full cost of replacement or repair.
• Clients who are under the minimum age limit will not be admitted and will be asked to return home at their own expense.
9. Statutory Rights
Accelera Language’s terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights under UK law.
Accelera Language, Skyline Plaza, 80 Commercial Road, London E1 1NZ
Tel: +44 (0) 203 504 0544 Email: email@example.com
Click here to follow us on Facebook to keep up to date with Accelera Language news and updates!
Get Your Free Live Webinar Here. Enter your email address below.